With the world having gone mobile and social, companies are fundamentally rethinking how they are structured and how they do business. While employees expect to connect seamlessly to corporate applications and each other in a device agnostic manner, customers expect innovative new apps and faultless, efficient services. An increasingly competitive business environment has meant that organizations need to be agile and respond quickly to these customer needs and simultaneously control the cost of operations. This translates to more pressure on QA and Testing teams to speed things up. However, with the legacy systems and their complex interplay with the new digital technologies that exist in most organizations, speeding up testing is easier said than done.
Surya Systems independent testing services can help customers improve the quality and performance of their software applications along with faster time to market and reduced cost of testing. Our end-to-end outcome-based testing process is aligned with the client’s strategic and operational goals to provide maximum value. We offer a wide range of testing services including life cycle testing, test consulting, test automation services and specialized mobile and enterprise application testing services. With our advanced test methodology and expertise in popular industry tools – both commercial and open source – we can accurately assess testing requirements and find best-fit solutions.
Other advantages include:
- Dedicated Testing Center of Excellence (CoE) to identify and build competency in emerging frameworks specific to testing
- Ready-to-deploy solutions that reduce cost and efforts in test engagements by using our knowledge repository, which includes a large number of reusable assets such as automation framework scripts, test suites, test strategies, domain specific test scenarios and methods
- Testing solutions that deliver healthy return on investment (ROI), for short-term as well as long-term projects/goals
- Experience in Risk and Contingency Management, cross-functional process/team interactions, diagnosis of failure, and Design Fault Resolution procedures
- Adoption of Shift Left testing process to ensure early defect detection
- Improved software quality, reliability, and predictability enabled by our test processes, knowledge management, and domain focus.